So, if you head to the ‘Wallpapers’ section of OxygenOS11, you can use this feature. You can find the Canvas AOD feature in the OnePlus 8T wallpaper settings. After selecting the option, you’ll be able to choose any picture you want.
After that, turn off display, and now tap on the display to see the wallpaper. Remember, the Always-on Display feature must be activated.
The company says that this works best with faces. Here the easy guide.
- New AOD Style – Canvas – is now available.
- You can find by going to Settings
OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 for OnePlus 8T changelog
- New AOD Style – Canvas – is now available. You can find by going to Settings – Customization – Wallpapers – Canvas.
- Optimized unlock experience for Ambient Display
- Optimized power consumption for the phone
- New added Amazon shopping App, provide a better shopping experience (IN only)
- Optimized the Nightscape Mode for video, improving the imaging quality
- Optimized the accuracy of white balance under different settings
- Improved the app’s stability
- Improve the stability of communication functions
If you were lucky enough to have picked up an early pop-up shop OnePlus 8T, you should be able to grab the OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 OTA update right now. For those who pre-ordered, you’ll likely be able to update as soon as you go through the initial device setup in the coming weeks.