“Did anyone was asked to update iOS 12 Public Beta? Now my iPhone is bricked after upgrading to iOS 12. Anyone else have an issue or a practical solution? Help me, please. Thank you in advance.”
It’s really a disaster when the iPhone become bricked after it is updated to a new iOS system! Take the iOS 12 as an example, we can’t wait to out in in usage but it is unexpected that the iPhone become just like a brick. Here in this article, we shall discuss about how to fix bricked iPhone 6/6s after iOS 12/11 update.
Measure 1: Hard Reset Bricked iPhone
Actually you could also make a hardly reset of your iPhone while you update iOS in your iPhone but it turns to be bricked. For how to do this, try to refer this way based on your specific circumstance.
For iPhone 6/6s/6+/6s+ users, you need to press power button on the right side of the phone and also hold the home button at the same time. For about several seconds, you will see the screen appears a black Apple logo with the white background. After that, it will turn off. Then you have to type the power button again until you see the main interface of it.
Measure 2: Fix Bricked iPhone After iOS 12/11 Update via iTunes
If the iOS 12/11 update results in your iPhone getting bricked, try to restore the broken device with iTunes.
1. Connect iPhone to computer and then start iTunes. Then it will pop up a screen as the screenshot shows. Click the “Restore” button
2. Then it will pop up a window that ask you to confirm about it. Just click “Restore and Update” button to be sure about it.
3. If you previously backed up the iPhone, click “Restore Backup” after the restore process completes.
Measure 3: Repair Broken iPhone after iOS 12/11 Update by Using Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot)
If your system is damaged while upgrading iOS 12/11, then the ultimate way is to take advantage of Tenorshare Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot), which is created to fix all kinds of iOS system issues and finally let your Apple device back to normal with only one click. It is just like a doctor to repair your system completely.
• Step 1. Free download, install and launch Any iOS System Repair (ReiBoot) from Windows/Mac computer. Then you could totally glance at the entire blue user interface. Then click “Enter Recovery Mode”, your iPhone will access to recovery mode.
• Step 2. After that, click “Exit Recovery Mode”. Your iPhone will exit recovery mode.
If recovery mode still cannot fix your bricked iPhone, you’ll need a deeper repair to fix the operating system of your device.
• Step 1. Tap on “Fix All iOS Stuck” menu and then hit “Download” button to download firmware online and save it to target path.
• Step 2. After a few minutes, your iPhone will be normal as usual running 10.3.3.
- ANDROID2020.01.14OxygenOS Open Beta 4 now rolling out for OnePlus 6/6T
- ANDROID2020.01.09OnePlus announces Optimized Charging, aims at protecting the smartphone from overcharging at night
- Tech News2020.01.09Reliance Jio launches free voice calls over WiFi: How to enable it on your phone
- Tech News2019.12.27Introduction to SDN (Software Defined Networking)